The Legal Practitioners’ Privileges Committee on Thursday 6 June,2017 awarded Chief Olusola Oke, Mr. Festus Keyamo, the ranks of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Twenty-eight others, including the junior brother to the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, Akinlolu Osinbajo, were also awarded the prestigious rank on Thursday.
This year made the ninth time Keyamo had been denied the rank.
He had been previously invited for the final interview four times before he was shortlisted for the exercise for the fifth time this year.
He had been previously been invited for interview by the LPPC five times.
See the list below:
1. Chibuike Adindu Nwanne Nwokeukwu
2. Johnnie Nnaemeka Egwuonwu
3. Bert Chukwuneta Igwilo
4. Sylvester Emenike Elema
5. Ikenna Victor Egbuna
6. Wilcox Achace Abereton
7. Michael Abayomi Bisade Alliyu
8. Akinlolu Oluyinka Osinbajo
9. Francis Forum Egele
10. Prof. Enefiok Effiong Essien
11. Prof. Sadiq Sylvester Shikyl
12. Prof. Adebambo Anthony Adewopo
13. Prof. Adedeji Olusegun Adekunle
14. Olusola Alex Oke
15 Nasser Abdu Dangiri
16. Oluwatoyin Ajoke Bashorun
17. Emeka Peter Okpoko
18. Sanni Hussani Garun-Gabbas
19. Abdul Atadoga Ibrahim
20. John Olusegun Odubela
21. Gboyega Sanmi Oyewole
22. Joshua Yusuf Musa
23. Ibrahim Sanni Mohammed
24. Festus Egwarewa Keyamo
25 Ekemejero Ohwovoriole
26. Oyetola Oshobi
27. Sulaiman Usman
28. Kehinde Olamide Ogunwunmiju
29. Chiesonu Igbojamuike Okpoko
30. Kamaldeen Adeyemi Ajibade